Owner & Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
Pieter graduated from ETH Zurich receiving a Master’s Degree in Sports Science and Kinesiology. Working for over 10 years in the Health & Fitness industry, Pieter has helped everyone from high level athletes during his coaching internships in the US, looking for a competitive edge to weekend warriors and adults looking to look, move and feel better.
A big advocate of continuing education, Pieter has had the opportunity to learn from some of the best coaches in the field of strength and conditioning and is continually furthering his education in order to provide the best training programs for the athletes and adults training at Athletic Performance.
Certifications, Education and Athletic Experience
• Master’s Degree in Sports Science and Kinesiology from ETH Zurich
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• Youth Fitness Specialist through the International Youth Conditioning Association (IYCA)
• Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
• Internship at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, Woburn, MA (USA)
• EXOS Performance Mentorships 1 – 3 , Phoenix, AZ (USA)
• Physical Education teacher at Kaufmännisches Bildungszentrum Zug (CH)
Pieter can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org